Polish scientists hope for success in plastics-to-fuel sector
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 07 Oct 2017
A group of Warsaw-based scientists say they have developed a new, economically viable method to turn plastic waste into fuel. Elly Park reports.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks