Spain apologizes in Catalonia independence crisis
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 06 Oct 2017
Spain apologizes for a violent police crackdown on Catalonia's independence referendum, in a conciliatory gesture amid the nation's worst political crisis since it became a democracy four decades ago. David Doyle reports.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks