Ivana Trump says president asks for tweeting advice
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 06 Oct 2017
President Trump's ex-wife Ivana says she still talks to him once a week. She told CBS Sunday Morning that Trump asks for her advice on tweeting and offered her an ambassadorship to the Czech Republic, which she turned down. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks