Amsterdam: Last week, The Netherlands created history after issuing its first ever gender neutral passport.
Washington: The United States of America has declared that it will not provide diplomatic visas to same-sex partners of foreign diplomats and United Nations (UN) workers.
New York,: As the United Nations celebrates 70 years since the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a high-level event on extrajudicial, summary and arbitrary killings of lesbian, gay, ...
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian minister has urged the public to come forward and register complaints against gay clubs, to facilitate raid and searches, reports said.
Unlike other Indian states, LGBTQ community in Jammu and Kashmir did not revel in the joy of the Indian Supreme Court verdict that decriminalised gay sex. Kashmir has its own consti ...
New Delhi: The LGBTQ community in India received a huge shot in the arm after the country's apex court decriminalised gay sex in a landmark verdict on Thursday.
Kuala Lumpur: Two women were lashed six times each in public, for indulging in lesbian car sex, in Malaysia's Terengganu Syariah Court on Monday.
Patna: In an attempt to thwart the growing menace of molestation and rape of women at short stay homes, the Chief Minister of India's Bihar state, Nitish Kumar, has asked his administ ...
A cancer research scientist, a model, an LGBTQ activist and a writer, Kolkata boy Samarpan Maiti, who added another feather in his cap finishing second runner-up in Mr Gay World 2018 this ...
- LGBTQ comic hero Batwoman to get telly series in USA
- India's top court begins hearing to review verdict on gay sex criminalization
- Lawyer-activist to stage India's first all transgender dance drama in Kolkata
- US transgender woman removed from restaurant when she refuses to show ID to access bathroom
- Canada: Mayor says Toronto Pride Month should focus on Inclusivity for the LGBTQ community