Bandar Seri Begawan: Brunei is all set to implement a stringent law from next week where people found guilty of practicing homosexual sex and adultery will be punished with death.
New York: People in Chechnya who are suspected of being lesbian, gay or bisexual, are facing a “new wave of persecution” following a spate of killings involving torture, and o ...
Luanda: Angola has finally shed the divisive “vices against nature” provision in its law, widely interpreted to be a ban on homosexual conduct, Human Rights Watch said.
San Juan: The first openly gay Latin trap artist Kevin Fret was shot dead in San Juan, Puerto Rico by unknown men, media reports said on Friday.
New York, The United Nations human rights chief has warned that an official campaign in and around the capital of Tanzania to identify and detain anyone suspected of being lesbian, gay, b ...
Amsterdam: Last week, The Netherlands created history after issuing its first ever gender neutral passport.
Washington: The United States of America has declared that it will not provide diplomatic visas to same-sex partners of foreign diplomats and United Nations (UN) workers.
New York,: As the United Nations celebrates 70 years since the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a high-level event on extrajudicial, summary and arbitrary killings of lesbian, gay, ...
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian minister has urged the public to come forward and register complaints against gay clubs, to facilitate raid and searches, reports said.
- I dream of holding a pride march in Kashmir: Aijaz Ahmad Bund
- Take me as I am: Indian apex court strikes down Section 377, decriminalises gay sex
- Malaysian women caned in public for indulging in lesbian sex; lawyer justifies punishment
- Bihar: Indian state moots employing transgender guards at women homes to prevent sexual assault
- Indian fixation with marriage and children a hurdle to LGBTQ acceptance: Mr Gay World runner-up