London: The Metropolitan Police on Saturday said the fifth suspect in the homophobic attack and robbery of two women in a London bus.
New York, May 31 (JEN): “To reflect critical advances in science and medicine”, the World Health Organization, WHO, has removed so-called “gender identity disorder&rdquo ...
Mumbai: Around 160 LGBTQ films from 43 countries will be screened at the 10th edition of KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival from June 12-June 16, 2019.
Taipei: After voting on Friday, Taiwan Parliament has legalised same-sex marriage in the nation. It is the first Asian nation's parliament to make such a move.
New York: New criminal laws in Brunei that impose the death penalty for same-sex relationships, adultery and childbirth out of marriage, “breach international human rights norms&rdq ...
Bandar Seri Begawan: Brunei is all set to implement a stringent law from next week where people found guilty of practicing homosexual sex and adultery will be punished with death.
New York: People in Chechnya who are suspected of being lesbian, gay or bisexual, are facing a “new wave of persecution” following a spate of killings involving torture, and o ...
Luanda: Angola has finally shed the divisive “vices against nature” provision in its law, widely interpreted to be a ban on homosexual conduct, Human Rights Watch said.
San Juan: The first openly gay Latin trap artist Kevin Fret was shot dead in San Juan, Puerto Rico by unknown men, media reports said on Friday.
- UN rights chief warns of potential ‘witch-hunt’ as Tanzanian official plans to track and arrest LGBT people
- The Netherlands issues its first gender neutral passport
- US to deny G-4 visas to same-sex partners of foreign diplomats and UN workers
- Violence against the LGBTI community: UN focuses on ‘need to challenge hatred’
- Malaysian lawmaker urges public to lodge complaints against gay clubs to facilitate raids