Luanda: Angola has finally shed the divisive “vices against nature” provision in its law, widely interpreted to be a ban on homosexual conduct, Human Rights Watch said.
San Juan: The first openly gay Latin trap artist Kevin Fret was shot dead in San Juan, Puerto Rico by unknown men, media reports said on Friday.
New York, The United Nations human rights chief has warned that an official campaign in and around the capital of Tanzania to identify and detain anyone suspected of being lesbian, gay, b ...
Amsterdam: Last week, The Netherlands created history after issuing its first ever gender neutral passport.
Washington: The United States of America has declared that it will not provide diplomatic visas to same-sex partners of foreign diplomats and United Nations (UN) workers.
New York,: As the United Nations celebrates 70 years since the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a high-level event on extrajudicial, summary and arbitrary killings of lesbian, gay, ...
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian minister has urged the public to come forward and register complaints against gay clubs, to facilitate raid and searches, reports said.
Unlike other Indian states, LGBTQ community in Jammu and Kashmir did not revel in the joy of the Indian Supreme Court verdict that decriminalised gay sex. Kashmir has its own consti ...
New Delhi: The LGBTQ community in India received a huge shot in the arm after the country's apex court decriminalised gay sex in a landmark verdict on Thursday.
- Malaysian women caned in public for indulging in lesbian sex; lawyer justifies punishment
- Bihar: Indian state moots employing transgender guards at women homes to prevent sexual assault
- Indian fixation with marriage and children a hurdle to LGBTQ acceptance: Mr Gay World runner-up
- LGBTQ comic hero Batwoman to get telly series in USA
- India's top court begins hearing to review verdict on gay sex criminalization