Ottawa: Thousands of Canadians will march across the country to protest against women violence, media reports said.
The march will be conducted with an intention to draw attention towards women violence.
The march had first started in the US in 2017.
The movement also works for reproductive rights as well as the problems faced by LGBTQ community, indigenous people and immigrants, CTV News reported.
The march on Saturday will also witness music and arts on women's issues.
- Paying tribute and strengthening the role of #WomenHumanitarians on World Humanitarian Day
- ‘Quash’ convictions and release women jailed for protesting against wearing veils in Iran, urge UN rights experts
- Gender equality, education and the environment at the forefront of new SDG Advocate campaigns
- Saudi women allowed to travel without approval of male Guardian: Reports
- If my successor is a woman then she needs to be attractive: Dalai Lama's sexist words invite censure