Herat: At least three people were killed in a blast which rocked Afghanistan's western Herat province on Thursday, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 20 people were killed as a suicide bombing hit inside a mosque in center of Paktia province in the east of Afghanistan on Friday, media reports said.
Kabul: At least eight people were killed when a passenger bus hit a roadside bomb in western Farah province of Afghanistan on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul: An explosion in Afghanistan's Faryab province on Wednesday left at least eight people injured. media reports said.
New York: Taking stock of his “vast” legacy for mankind, the United Nations will mark 100 years since the birth of the late anti-Apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela, on Wednesd ...
Kabul: A roadside bomb blast in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province killed at least five people on Friday, media reports said.
New York, Dec 7(Just Earth News): An acute hunger emergency ravaging Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)’s strife-torn Greater Kasai region could transform into a long-term d ...
New York, Nov 30(Just Earth News): More than half of the global population – some four billion people – have no social security protection, UN labour experts said on Wednesday ...
New York, Oct 24(Just Earth News): It was once known as the ‘Bridge of Death,’ the frontline between warring factions in the capital of the Central African Republic (CAR). Legendary tale ...
- Road accidents in Africa among deadliest worldwide, UN official says, urging more action
- Global unemployment passes 200 million in 2017, UN labour agency reports
- World needs to move beyond ‘conceptual debate’ and improve protection from atrocities, urges Guterres
- UN chief welcomes release of arrested leaders in Cameroon
- UN labour agency launches global panel to address rapid transformations in the world of work