Kabul: The death toll in the suicide attack on a protest rally in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province has touched 68, media reports said.
Baghdad: Two Iraqi civilians were injured in a bomb blast in Baghdad city of Iraq on Wednesday, media reports said.
New York, A full-scale battle for Idlib must be avoided at all costs, the United Nations Secretary-General has stressed, warning that failure to do so would unleash “a humanitarian ...
New York, After four decades of conflict and insecurity, and with elections to be held in the coming months against a backdrop of growing humanitarian need, Afghanistan needs more s ...
New York, The UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has strongly condemned Monday’s attack on the National Oil Company (NOC) headquarters in Tripoli.
Barcelona: Around a million people took to the streets in Barcelona to participate in the Catalonia national day rally and demand independence from Spain.
Kabul: At least 12 people were killed in a suicide attack on protestors in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan on Tuesday, media reports said.
New York, Perpetrators behind the killing of a number of people displaced by conflict in the Central African Republic (CAR) must be brought to justice, the UN peacekeeping operation in th ...
New York, Emergency food supplies for hundreds of thousands of people in Syria’s Idlib are “ready for distribution” in the event of mass displacement caused by a full-sc ...
- A record one million Syrians displaced over six months, during six key battles: UN investigators
- Death toll in Afghanistan suicide attack incident touches 68
- Iraq: Bomb blast kills 2 in Baghdad
- Save Idlib from ‘transforming into a blood bath’, UN chief Guterres urges fighters and their allies
- ‘More support’ vital to put Afghanistan back on a ‘positive trajectory’ – top UN officials