Washington: A top US military official has said that Taliban "are not losing" in the Asian nation of Afghanistan.
Kabul: Unknown men gunned down a local actor in the Khulm district of Afghanistan's northern Balkh province, media reports said on Saturday.
Karachi: A blast in Karachi’s Quaidabad area of Pakistan left at least two people killed and eight others injured on Friday, media reports said on Saturday.
Kabul: Taliban gunmen pulled out a man from a passenger vehicle in Afghanistan's Khashrud district and shot him dead, media reports said.
New York, United Nations Secretary-General António Gutteres condemned the killing of seven peacekeepers on Wednesday serving in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), which is ...
New York,United Nations Secretary-General António Gutteres condemned the killing of seven peacekeepers on Wednesday serving in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), which is ...
New York, As violence in the Gaza Strip is once again flaring up reportedly following a raid and bombings by Israeli forces and multiple rocket launches from inside the Palestinian enclav ...
Kabul: At least three members of the terrorist group ISIS were arrested from Afghanistan's Kabul city on Wednesday, media reports said.
Kabul: A magnetic bomb blast in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province on Tuesday left at least 11 people injured, media reports said.
- Afghanistan: Kabul suicide attack kills 8
- Somalia: UN Security Council condemns terrorist attack in which dozens were killed or injured
- UN nuclear watchdog will help verify DPRK nuclear programme, if agreement forthcoming
- Somalis ‘will not be deterred’ by Friday’s terror attacks – UN chief
- UN chief condemns student abductions in north-west Cameroon