Kabul: An explosion rocked inside Ghazni University in Afghanistan on Tuesday and left 19 students hurt, media reports said.
The nature of the explosion is still not known.
No casualty has been reported so far.
The Provincial Government in a statement said the explosion took place inside a classroom of the literature faculty, wounding 19 people including 12 female students and 7 male students, reported Khaama Press.
No one has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pentagon plans US troop exit from Afghanistan in case Trump orders withdrawal - Reports
- Companies ‘failing’ to address offline harm incited by online hate: UN expert
- Almost 30 police officers reported over radicalization signs after Paris attack - Reports
- Afghan-Taliban clashes in Uruzgan province result in about 15 servicemen killed - Source
- Mike Pompeo condemns terror attack in Afghanistan mosque