Dhaka, Aug 19: Bangladesh's Rapid Action Battalion or RAB on Monday arrested four suspected terrorists from Dhaka city of the country, media reports said.
The terrorists were arrested from Hatirjheel area of the city.
The elite force conducted the raids in the area on Monday night, Mizanur Rahman Bhuiyan, assistant director of RAB Headquarters told bdnews24.
One of the arrestees is the acting chief of banned Islamic outfit 'Allahr Dal', he told news portal.
Some books and leaflets of extremist propaganda were confiscated from him.
- Afghanistan: Zabul truck blast leaves seven killed
- Afghanistan: Taliban claims responsibility for explosions in Charikar, Kabul
- Five soldiers killed by Boko Haram in Cameroon's Far North region
- Over 110 militants killed as Afghan forces increase pressure: Officials
- Special Forces storm ISIS hideout in Kabul, 3 hurt