Kabul: The Special Forces of the National Directorate of Security killed two Taliban group leaders while conducting a raid in South-eastern Paktiya province, media reports said on Tuesday.
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) said in a statement that the Special Forces of the directorate conducted the raid Golal Village of Zurmat district, reported the news agency.
As per the news agency report, the security officials killed 11 terrorists during the raid.
Furthermore, the National Directorate of Security said the NDS Special Forces also killed Asadullah and Fida alias Fidagi, the wo local leaders of Taliban, reported Khaama Press.
- Two U.S. service members killed in Afghanistan
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town
- Four killed after gunmen attack convoy in Nigeria
- Appointment of alleged war criminal to head of Sri Lanka army ‘deeply troubling’, says UN human rights chief
- Afghanistan: Security forces arrest ISIS militants in Kabul