Kabul: The Special Forces of the National Directorate of Security killed two Taliban group leaders while conducting a raid in South-eastern Paktiya province, media reports said on Tuesday.
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) said in a statement that the Special Forces of the directorate conducted the raid Golal Village of Zurmat district, reported the news agency.
As per the news agency report, the security officials killed 11 terrorists during the raid.
Furthermore, the National Directorate of Security said the NDS Special Forces also killed Asadullah and Fida alias Fidagi, the wo local leaders of Taliban, reported Khaama Press.
- Mike Pompeo condemns terror attack in Afghanistan mosque
- Afghanistan: Pakistani couple arrested in Kunduz
- Afghanistan: Blasts in Nangarhar mosque trigger worldwide condemnation
- Over 50 security officers injured in Beirut protests, 70 people detained - Authorities
- Afghanistan: Blasts in mosque leave 62 killed, triggers widespread condemnation