Damascus: At least 11 people were hurt as a car bomb blast rocked Syria's Qamishli city in Hasaka Province on Thursday, media reports said.
The blast reportedly occurred close to the church of the Virgin Mary.
SANA news agency reported that terrorists detonated a car bomb in Qamishli city near the church of the Virgin Mary, injuring 11 civilians and causing material damage to parts of the church, shops and cars.
No group has claimed rsponsibility for the blast so far.
According to news agency's report, on June 23rd, two persons were wounded in an explosion of a motorbike explosion at the western entrance of Qamishli.
- Afghanistan: Taliban claims responsibility for explosions in Charikar, Kabul
- Five soldiers killed by Boko Haram in Cameroon's Far North region
- Over 110 militants killed as Afghan forces increase pressure: Officials
- Special Forces storm ISIS hideout in Kabul, 3 hurt
- Four dead, 13 injured in PKK-triggered blast in SE Turkey