Kabul: The security forces conducted separate operations in Herat, Farah and Nangarahr provinces of Afghanistan and killed at least five terrorists, media reports said.
The killed terrorists reeportedly included an ISIS terrorist.
The informed military sources told Khaama Press on Tuesday that the security forces conducted airstrikes in Shindand district of Herat killing 4 Taliban militants.
The sources further told the news agency that the Special Forces arrested one Taliban militant during an operation in Bakwah district of Farah.
A small cache of weapons were recovered during the operations.
- Afghanistan: 3 Taliban mine planters blown up by own IED
- Afghanistan: Blast near Kabul University leaves 8 killed
- Carnage must stop in northwest Syria demands Lowcock, as attacks intensify
- Afghanistan: Explosion close to Kabul University leaves four killed
- Afghanistan: Airstrikes kill more than 20 Taliban militants