Kabul: At least three foreign terrorists were killed as Afghan security forces targeted a compound of Lashkar-e-Taiba group in Kunar province , media reports said on Friday.
The 201st Silab Corps in a statement said the 2nd Brigade of Silab Corps conducted artillery strikes on Lashkar-e-Taiba compound in ASmar district on Wednesday, reported Khaama Press on Friday.
The statement further added that the compound belonged to Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Majid alias Adalat, reported the news agency.
Five terrorists were reportedly injured during the incident.
- Afghanistan: 3 Taliban mine planters blown up by own IED
- Afghanistan: Blast near Kabul University leaves 8 killed
- Carnage must stop in northwest Syria demands Lowcock, as attacks intensify
- Afghanistan: Explosion close to Kabul University leaves four killed
- Afghanistan: Airstrikes kill more than 20 Taliban militants