Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.
The blast occurred at around 9am Kabul time in Dand district when a civilian vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb, reported Tolo News.
Two women, two young men and two children were killed in the blast, security officials confirmed to the news portal.
The victims reportedly belong to the same family.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
- Is Pakistan behind the killing of brother of Afghan Taliban leader in Quetta blast?
- Pakistan: Blast rocks mosque near Quetta, 4 persons killed
- Quetta: Blast hits mosque, four people killed
- Three more humanitarian workers killed in Syria, with civilian death toll ‘rising every day’
- Uzbek national pleads guilty in US Court for conspiring to help IS in Syria: Justice Dept