Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.
The blast occurred at around 9am Kabul time in Dand district when a civilian vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb, reported Tolo News.
Two women, two young men and two children were killed in the blast, security officials confirmed to the news portal.
The victims reportedly belong to the same family.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
- New York resident sentenced to twenty years for trying to join IS in Yemen : Justice Department
- Afghan forces target Lashkar-e-Taiba compound in Afghanistan, three foreign terrorists killed
- Easter Bombings: Sri Lanka police bring five suspects back from Saudi Arabia
- Suicide bombing in Afghanistan kills 9
- Families deserve answers when loved ones go missing in conflict: Security Council adopts historic resolution