Kabul: The Taliban headquarters in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province was destroyed during an operation conducted by the security forces on Sunday, media reports said.
The military officials were quoted as saying by Khaama Press that the Special Forces also destroyed explosives and military equipment during the same operation.
The Special Forces also conducted a similar operation in Faryab province and killed 2 Taliban fighters, reported the news agency.
The Taliban did not comment on the operations so far.
- New York resident sentenced to twenty years for trying to join IS in Yemen : Justice Department
- Afghan forces target Lashkar-e-Taiba compound in Afghanistan, three foreign terrorists killed
- Easter Bombings: Sri Lanka police bring five suspects back from Saudi Arabia
- Suicide bombing in Afghanistan kills 9
- Families deserve answers when loved ones go missing in conflict: Security Council adopts historic resolution