Representative picture: MoD Afghanistan Twitter page
Kabul: Afghanistan security forces have killed at least 12 Taliban terrorists during an operation in southern Helmand province of the country, media reports said.
The deceased reportedly included five IED makers.
“The ANA 215th Corps conducted clearing operations in Marjah district killing 12 Taliban fighters, 5 of which were IED makers and capturing 28 motorcycles,” the informed military sources told Khaama Press.
The Taliban did not comment on the issue so far.
- Is Pakistan behind the killing of brother of Afghan Taliban leader in Quetta blast?
- Pakistan: Blast rocks mosque near Quetta, 4 persons killed
- Quetta: Blast hits mosque, four people killed
- Three more humanitarian workers killed in Syria, with civilian death toll ‘rising every day’
- Uzbek national pleads guilty in US Court for conspiring to help IS in Syria: Justice Dept