Representative picture: MoD Afghanistan Twitter page
Kabul: Afghanistan security forces have killed at least 12 Taliban terrorists during an operation in southern Helmand province of the country, media reports said.
The deceased reportedly included five IED makers.
“The ANA 215th Corps conducted clearing operations in Marjah district killing 12 Taliban fighters, 5 of which were IED makers and capturing 28 motorcycles,” the informed military sources told Khaama Press.
The Taliban did not comment on the issue so far.
- New York resident sentenced to twenty years for trying to join IS in Yemen : Justice Department
- Afghan forces target Lashkar-e-Taiba compound in Afghanistan, three foreign terrorists killed
- Easter Bombings: Sri Lanka police bring five suspects back from Saudi Arabia
- Suicide bombing in Afghanistan kills 9
- Families deserve answers when loved ones go missing in conflict: Security Council adopts historic resolution