Kabul: An explosion rocked Afghanistan's Ghazni city on Wednesday and left at least three people killed, media reports said.
Interior Ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimi confirmed to Khaama Press that the explosion has taken place close to former Provincial Reconstruction Office in Ghazni.
Rahimi further told the news agency that the security forces destroyed a car bomb with the rocket fire after identifying it.
He told the news agency that the driver of the vehicle was attempting to ram the car bomb into compound of the former PRT office.
The deceased reportedly included two policemen.
Several people were reportedly injured in the incident.
- New York resident sentenced to twenty years for trying to join IS in Yemen : Justice Department
- Afghan forces target Lashkar-e-Taiba compound in Afghanistan, three foreign terrorists killed
- Easter Bombings: Sri Lanka police bring five suspects back from Saudi Arabia
- Suicide bombing in Afghanistan kills 9
- Families deserve answers when loved ones go missing in conflict: Security Council adopts historic resolution