Kabul: A group of gunmen attacked a construction company’s office in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan and left three workers killed, media reports said on Wednesday.
Four attackers also lost their lives in the incident.
Attaullah Khogyani, the governor’s spokesman, told Pajhwok Afghan News a group of gunmen attacked MQ Company’s office close to airport at around 9:30am.
He told the Afghanistan-based news agency that two of the attackers blew up explosives attached to their bodies and two others were shot dead by security forces.
Security forces later launched an operation to clear the venue.
- Pakistan: Blast inside Quetta mosque leaves two dead
- Explosion rocks mosque in Kabul city, 1 killed
- Afghanistan: Crime kingpin and his three comrades shot dead by security forces in Kabul
- 12 Taliban terrorists killed in Afghanistan
- Militants attacked settlements in three Syrian provinces in past 24 hours : Russian Military