Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 09 Nov 2018
Karachi: Several gunmen entered Karachi Press Club (KPC) in the Pakistani city of Karachi on Thursday, media reports said.
The gunmen reportedly entered the KPC in plain clothes.
They harassed journalists, reports said.
“Dozens of gunmen in plainclothes entered the KPC at 10:30pm, harassed journalists, examined different rooms, kitchen, upper floor of the building and sports hall. They forcibly made videos and took pictures with mobile cameras," Dawn News quoted a statement issued by the KPC’s office-bearers.
KPC reported the incident to the Additional IG Karachi, Dr Amir Ahmed Shaikh.
He assured them of an immediate inquiry into the matter.
Image: Wikimedia Commons
- One killed in upscale Nairobi hotel attack as Kenyan authorities fight to regain control from al-Shabab terrorists
- Kenya: Blasts, gunfire near Nairobi hotel
- 7 Taliban killed in Afghan, Coalition Forces operations in South of Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Taliban claims responsibility for Kabul attack
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast kills 4 people