Just Earh News 17 Jun 2017
“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov in a statement.
Emphasizing that such terrorist acts must be clearly condemned by all, Mladenov said: “I am appalled that once again some find it appropriate to justify such attacks as 'heroic.' They are unacceptable and seek to drag everyone into a new cycle of violence.”
- Rohingya crisis: UNICEF issues 'Child Alert,' outlines urgent action to save lives
- UN migration chief urges more support for Rohingyas fleeing Myanmar or 'thousands will suffer'
- Watchful of the situation in Raqqa, Syria, UN chief urges need to revive political process
- Iraq: Security Council voices concern over reported violence in Kirkuk
- UN strongly condemns terrorist attacks across Afghanistan