Just Earh News 17 Jun 2017
“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov in a statement.
Emphasizing that such terrorist acts must be clearly condemned by all, Mladenov said: “I am appalled that once again some find it appropriate to justify such attacks as 'heroic.' They are unacceptable and seek to drag everyone into a new cycle of violence.”
- 'UN stands in solidarity with Finland in its fight against terrorism,' says Guterres
- Yemen's 'man-made catastrophe' is ravaging country, senior UN officials tell Security Council
- UN chief Guterres condemns deadly terrorist attack in Barcelona
- South Sudan refugees in Uganda exceed one million; UN renews appeal for help
- In East Darfur, UN refugee chief urges international support for Sudan