Just Earh News 17 Jun 2017
“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov in a statement.
Emphasizing that such terrorist acts must be clearly condemned by all, Mladenov said: “I am appalled that once again some find it appropriate to justify such attacks as 'heroic.' They are unacceptable and seek to drag everyone into a new cycle of violence.”
- Rohingya refugees face ‘multitude of protection risks,’ warns UN agency
- Hostilities flare on Yemen’s west coast, sparking new displacement – UN refugee agency
- Security Council holds ministerial-level meeting on 'threats posed by DPR Korea'
- UN chief stresses need to denuclearize Korean Peninsula, avoid ‘sleepwalking into war’
- UN Security Council pledges support for regional push to revive South Sudan’s peace pact