Just Earh News 17 Jun 2017
“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov in a statement.
Emphasizing that such terrorist acts must be clearly condemned by all, Mladenov said: “I am appalled that once again some find it appropriate to justify such attacks as 'heroic.' They are unacceptable and seek to drag everyone into a new cycle of violence.”
- Afghanistan: Clash with Taliban leaves six Afghan Local Police killed
- Do not send refugees back to the violence they fled from, UN agency urges Cameroon
- Early rains expose risks for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, but worst ‘yet to come,’ warns UN agency
- Chemical watchdog confirms UK findings on Salisbury nerve agent
- UN official calls on Israel to halt plans to relocate Palestinian Bedouin communities in West Bank