Just Earh News 17 Jun 2017
“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov in a statement.
Emphasizing that such terrorist acts must be clearly condemned by all, Mladenov said: “I am appalled that once again some find it appropriate to justify such attacks as 'heroic.' They are unacceptable and seek to drag everyone into a new cycle of violence.”
- Korean nuclear crisis, Middle East quagmire eroding global security, UN chief tells Munich summit
- UN, partners complete first aid delivery in months to Syria’s war-battered east Ghouta
- UN says more than 10,000 civilians killed or injured in Afghanistan conflict last year
- Syria: Civilians killed on ‘horrific scale’ as conflict begins spilling across borders
- At donor conference, UN chief launches two-year plan to fast-track Iraq reconstruction