Colombo: Sri Lanka’s telecom authority has taken immediate steps to lower the internet speed to interrupt social media to prevent transmitting fake news or rumors that arouse hate a ...
Washington: After taking Pakistan to task over not doing enough to combat terrorism, the US in a recent report gave a breather to the South Asian country.
Kabul: A suicide bombing on Wednesday killed the Hajj and Religious Affairs Director for eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan, media reports said.
Kabul: At least 31 insurgents were killed in various parts of Afghanistan in anti-terrorism operations conducted by the Afghan forces on Monday.
Kabul: Supporting the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline project, a group of 70 Taliban militants said they are ready to join the peace process in Afghanistan, me ...
Washington: The US has directed Pakistan to use the proper oppurtunity to defeat terrorists.
Kabul, Mar 4 (JEN): Two Islamic State militants, who were suspected to be involved in planning attacks on Imam Zaman mosque and some other areas of Afghanistan capital Kabul city, have be ...
Kabul: At least four Taliban militants have been killed in an operation launched by Afghan forces in the country's Helmand province, local media reports said.
Kabul: At least two Australian nationals were wounded in a car bomb attack which rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Friday, Australia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop con ...
- Kabul blast: At least two killed; Taliban claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Airstrike hits Command and Control Center of ISIS terrorist group in Nangarhar
- Afghanistan: 11 Taliban militants, including two commanders, killed in operation
- Donald Trump removes Rex Tillerson, CIA director Mike Pompeo to replace him
- Donald Trump appoints Mike Pompeo as US Secretary of State