Kabul: At least 15 people were killed in a road accident in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Saturday.
Kabul: At least 21 Taliban militants were killed during a clash with security officials in Afghanistan's Paktia province, local Tolo News reported.
Kabul: The Afghan Taliban on Tuesday confirmed that the founder of the Haqqani militant network has died.
Brasilia: Brazilian officials have blamed lack of funding as the cause behind the major fire which damaged the National Museum on Sunday.
Kabul: Two bomb blasts in southern Kandahar province of Afghanistan on Sunday left at least six police personnel injured, media reports said.
Brasilia: A fire broke out at the National Museum of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro which left the 200-year-old structure destroyed, media reports said on Monday.
Kabul: A helicopter crash in Afghanistan's northern Balkh province left at least three people killed on Sunday, media reports said.
Kabul: A landmine explosion in Afghanistan's Achin district on Thursday left at least four policemen killed, media reports said on Friday.
Amsterdam: At least two people were wounded in a stabbing incident in Netherland's Amsterdam city on Friday, media reports said.
- Knife attack leaves seven hurt in Paris; attacker arrested
- Afghanistan: Road accident kills at least 15 in Kandahar
- Paktia clash kills at least 21 Taliban militants
- Founder of the Haqqani militant network Jalaluddin Haqqani passes away, confirms Afghan Taliban
- Funding cuts blamed behind Brazil National Museum fire