Kabul: At least two people have been killed in an suicide explosion which rocked Afghanistan's capital city Kabul on Saturday morning, reports aid.
Kabul: Airstrike hit the Command and Control Center of the ISIS terrorist group in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province, media reports said on Thursday.
Kabul: At least 11 Taliban militants, including two commanders, have been killed in an operation conducted by security forces in Afghanistan recently.
Washington: In a major decision, US President Donald Trump on Tuesday removed Rex Tillerson as the Secretary of State.
Washington, Mar 13: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced that CIA director Mike Pompeo will now serve as the Secretary of State.
Kabul: Sounding alert, officials in Afghanistan's Farah province said on Monday that Anar Dara district is virtually under Taliban control.
Sacramento: A gunman and the three women he took hostage at California's largest veteran's home, were found dead after hours long standoff, local reports said.
Islamabad/Washington, Mar 9: The United States has announced that it has offered a reward of $5-million for information on Pakistan Taliban group chief Mullah Fazlullah.
Tehran: A woman in Iran has been sentenced to two years in prison after she protested against mandatory hijab law of the country by publicly removing her veil, media reports said.
- Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani invites Pakistan PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to visit his nation
- Kabul blast: At least two killed; Taliban claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Airstrike hits Command and Control Center of ISIS terrorist group in Nangarhar
- Afghanistan: 11 Taliban militants, including two commanders, killed in operation
- Donald Trump removes Rex Tillerson, CIA director Mike Pompeo to replace him