Karachi: At least 65 people have died so far this summer due to soaring temperatures in Pakistan's Karachi region, local Dawn News reported quoting the Edhi Foundation.
Melbourne: An Australian court has found the Archbishop of Adelaide guilty of covering up sexual abuses of minors, reports said on Tuesday.
Houston: In the wake of the recent school shooting in Santa Fe, New Mexico, the police chief of Houston, Texas, has expressed anger over politicians doing zilch about gun reforms in the U ...
Kabul: At least eight people have died in a series of explosions which rocked Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, reports said.
Havana: A Boeing 737 airliner crashed close to Jose Marti International Airport in Cuban city of Havana, killing more than 100 people on Saturday, state media report said.
Washington: US President Donald Trump has thrown his weight behind Republican John Cox, who is in the race to be the next governor of California.
London: Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle on Saturday when she will marry his son Prince Harry, confirmed the Kensington Palace on Friday.
Washington: The US Senate has approved the appointment of CIA's first female director, Gina Haspel, media reports said.
Washington: US President Donald Trump has finally revealed the payment he made to his lawyer to pay adult entertainer Stormy Daniels to keep her mouth shut about an alleged affair with th ...
- Afghanistan: 22 policemen killed as Taliban, security forces clash in Ghazni
- US airstrike kills top Al-Qaeda leader in Afghanistan
- Russia: Vladimir Putin inaugurates Crimean bridge, irks Ukraine
- Afghanistan: Taliban, Army clashes in Farah kill over 300
- German Football Federation criticises Ozil and Gundogan for sharing space with Turkey's President in photos