Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 12 Aug 2017
The incident took place on Thursday, local government officials confirmed.
According to provincial governor’s spokesman Nasir Mehri, a number of senior Taliban commanders were among the ones killed in the incident.
He added that the meeting was called to discuss an upcoming attack on security check posts by the insurgents.
However, denying the incident, the Taliban said no deaths were recorded.
Image: Screengrab from YouTube
- Netflix sacks communication head Jonathan Friedland over N-word
- Afghanistan: Taliban kidnap 33 workers in southern Kandahar province
- Melania Trump's 'I really don't care do you?' jacket on migrant visit sparks row
- London station evacuated after man on track claims to have bomb
- Afghanistan: Gunmen kill four border police officials, abduct 13 construction workers