Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 10 Aug 2017
The agency quoted officials as saying that the bomb was planted inside a police car, which when detonated injured the four policemen.
The incident followed a suicide attack in the afternoon, which took place near a check post, killing at least one person.
The attack was later claimed by the Taliban, who said that one security guard was killed and another one was injured.
Image: Masoud Akbari/Wikipedia
- Netflix sacks communication head Jonathan Friedland over N-word
- Afghanistan: Taliban kidnap 33 workers in southern Kandahar province
- Melania Trump's 'I really don't care do you?' jacket on migrant visit sparks row
- London station evacuated after man on track claims to have bomb
- Afghanistan: Gunmen kill four border police officials, abduct 13 construction workers