Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 10 Aug 2017
The agency quoted officials as saying that the bomb was planted inside a police car, which when detonated injured the four policemen.
The incident followed a suicide attack in the afternoon, which took place near a check post, killing at least one person.
The attack was later claimed by the Taliban, who said that one security guard was killed and another one was injured.
Image: Masoud Akbari/Wikipedia
- LinkedIn: Germany spy agency alleges Chinese intrusion
- Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani visits Uzbekistan to deepen ties between two nations
- CIA warns Pakistan that US will act if safe havens of terrorists not destroyed: Dawn
- Afghanistan: At least 4, including 3 policemen, die in Taliban attack in Farah province
- Afghanistan: Airstrikes kill at least 12 ISIS militants in Nangarhar