Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 06 Mar 2018
Kabul: At least 31 insurgents were killed in various parts of Afghanistan in anti-terrorism operations conducted by the Afghan forces on Monday.
Among the deceased were ISIS fighters and four Pakistani terrorists, the Afghan Ministry of Defence said.
The MoD confirmed that at least 13 airstrikes were carried out by the national forces Nangarhar, Laghman, Kunar, Ghazni, Paktika, Kandahar, Zabul, Farah, Badghis, Kunduz, Takhar, Faryab, Nimroz and Helmand provinces of Afghanistan.
Several terrorist hideouts, vehicles and weapons were also destroyed during the strikes.
- No direct relations found between main suspect in Utrecht shooting, victims : Dutch police
- Australian police raid homes in New South Wales linked to Christchurch gunman
- Three out of 4 people detained after New Zealand shooting have no links to attack: Police
- New Zealand witnesses 'darkest day' as twin mosque attacks kill 49 in Christchurch
- Gunmen kill 17 in northern Nigeria