Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 06 Mar 2018
Kabul: At least 31 insurgents were killed in various parts of Afghanistan in anti-terrorism operations conducted by the Afghan forces on Monday.
Among the deceased were ISIS fighters and four Pakistani terrorists, the Afghan Ministry of Defence said.
The MoD confirmed that at least 13 airstrikes were carried out by the national forces Nangarhar, Laghman, Kunar, Ghazni, Paktika, Kandahar, Zabul, Farah, Badghis, Kunduz, Takhar, Faryab, Nimroz and Helmand provinces of Afghanistan.
Several terrorist hideouts, vehicles and weapons were also destroyed during the strikes.
- Explosion rocks German building, 25 injured
- Netflix sacks communication head Jonathan Friedland over N-word
- Afghanistan: Taliban kidnap 33 workers in southern Kandahar province
- Melania Trump's 'I really don't care do you?' jacket on migrant visit sparks row
- London station evacuated after man on track claims to have bomb