Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 06 Mar 2018
Kabul: At least 31 insurgents were killed in various parts of Afghanistan in anti-terrorism operations conducted by the Afghan forces on Monday.
Among the deceased were ISIS fighters and four Pakistani terrorists, the Afghan Ministry of Defence said.
The MoD confirmed that at least 13 airstrikes were carried out by the national forces Nangarhar, Laghman, Kunar, Ghazni, Paktika, Kandahar, Zabul, Farah, Badghis, Kunduz, Takhar, Faryab, Nimroz and Helmand provinces of Afghanistan.
Several terrorist hideouts, vehicles and weapons were also destroyed during the strikes.
- Afghanistan sexual abuse of players: 6 AFF members suspended
- Honour Killing: Man kills wife, three daughters
- Yellow vest movement: Violence hits Paris again, police fire tear gas
- France protest: 200 demonstrators detained, security tightened in Paris
- Yellow vest riot fears spread, Eiffel Tower to remain closed tomorrow