|Location||:||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Development Associate/Grant Writer
IsraAID is looking for a Development Associate/Grant Writer!
This is a full-time position, based in IsraAID's Tel Aviv Headquarters.
Please send CVs to email@example.com
IsraAID is a non-governmental, international Humanitarian Aid Agency that provides emergency relief and sustainable solutions for populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics and post-conflict situations. Since 2001, IsraAID has become synonymous with rapid response to humanitarian crises; with its medical teams, search and rescue units, water engineers and post trauma experts leading international responses. IsraAID provides the vital support needed to move from destruction to reconstruction to sustainable living.
• Grant writing and reporting for Institutional, Governmental and Organizational donors, such as UNICEF, UNHCR, USAID, EU agencies etc.; as well as for charitable foundations, federations and individual donors. This includes management of the process, relationship and timeline; collection of information from the field; full writing; and coordination and submission with relevant stakeholders.
• Grant management and compliance.
• Management of donor relations – mainly for Institutional, Governmental and Organizational donors.
• Program budget creation.
• Major donor prospect research.
• Writing and editing various types of content – articles, website, newsletters, policy papers.
• Presenting to visiting groups and at events/conferences.
• Website and social media content.
• Native English speaker – a must.
• Three to five years proven experience in grant writing, reporting and compliance for institutional and governmental donors (e.g. USAID, UNICEF, UNHCR) – a must.
• Three to five years proven experience in donor relationship management.
• Experience with CRM/donor database systems – preferably Salesforce.
• Excellent English writing, proofing and editing skills for varied types of content.
• Proven experience working with social media, digital newsletters
• Ability to build program budgets.
• Knowledge of the philanthropic field.
• Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Experience in the Humanitarian Aid, International Development or Human Rights field – advantage.
IsraAID is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Email id: tlazarus(at)israaid.org