|Organization Name||:||Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty|
|Location||:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
We are looking for a qualified Front-End Web Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the “client-side” of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications accessible via computers, smart phones and tablets. Most of our web applications are currently based in Office 365 environment (SharePoint, Azure).
• Development and testing of applications mostly in Office 365 environment
• Development of new user-facing features
• Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Communication with technical and non-technical staff to gather user requirements as well as develop, implement and convey resolutions
• Initiate, track and assist in the resolution of the end-user support issues - 2nd and 3rd level
• Implement established IT security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure security
• Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit RFE/RL
• Contribute to business continuity planning
Qualifications & Experience:
• Cross-Browser Development (mandatory)
• English language (Working Knowledge Oral & Written) (mandatory)
• Strong presentation and communication skills (mandatory)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (mandatory)
• Knowledge of PowerShell or other programming and scripting languages (PHP, SQL) (desirable)
• Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 (Azure Active Directory, MS Flow, PowerBI) (desirable)
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools for creating interactive reports (desirable)
• Knowledge of the ITIL Framework (desirable)
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Apply at: https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1393018487&rps=202
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.