|Organization Name||:||ICLEI East Asia Secretariat|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
ICLEI is the leading global network of 1,750+ cities, towns and regions committed to building a sustainable future. Through our collective efforts, we impact more than 25 percent of the global urban population.
Local and regional governments across the ICLEI network work alongside a diverse team of global experts in 22 offices active across 124 countries. Together, we address the local impacts of unprecedented global change, from climate change to urbanization, aiming for urban development to have the least possible impact on global systems and to build communities that are people-centered and equitable.
Established by the ICLEI East Asia Secretariat in March 2018, the ICLEI East Asia Secretariat Beijing Office supports the efforts of Chinese cities in achieving sustainable, low-carbon, resilient, nature-based and circular development.
Vacancy: Program Officer and Assistant to Chief Representative
-Coordinating and implementing ICLEI’s sustainable development projects for Chinese cities, with a specific focus on urban biodiversity, ecosystem services, and eco-city development. Providing technical assistance and capacity building to member and project cities, facilitating exchange and cooperation between Chinese and international cities
- Assisting the implementation of ICLEI’s low-carbon, resilient, and circular city programs and projects in China
- Communicating with member cities, government agencies, non-governmental organizations and other partners in China to foster partnership
- Assisting the China Chief Representative in office administration, operation, and communication
Download the full job description at:
Job Email id: job.seoul(at)iclei.org
- Innovation Communications Consultant
- Program Officer, Knowledge Management and Strategic Communication, Voice for Mekong Forests (V4MF) Project
- Consultant - Research on language and communication barriers when Preventing Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in northeast Nigeria
- Developer: O&E Model Interface
- Program Director