|Organization Name||:||The Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL)|
|Location||:||Washington, DC, United States|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
DIAL is a new global alliance to enable the digital ecosystem to deliver greater scale, efficiency and social impact as it creates more inclusive digital economies in emerging markets. Working with partners, DIAL will generate evidence of what works through field-based projects, distil insights and tools to promote scale-up and replication, and provide mechanisms for co-investment throughout the ecosystem. DIAL is hosted by the United Nations Foundation, and the team is based in Washington, D.C.
DIAL is seeking a Fellow ready to contribute to its research, monitoring and evaluation, learning, and advocacy work. Fellows will assist in a range of tasks such as following up on specific project-level M&E needs such as surveys, data analysis, research projects, and internal learning exercises, and conducting research on specific ICT4D and M&E topics to support a shared Learning Agenda.
The Fellow would conduct preliminary background research on digital development trends and topics, support the editing and curating of our organization’s content (blog posts, content, website materials), and offer overall support for the knowledge generation work of the organization.
• Research topics relevant to digital development and present findings in various formats (reports, social media, etc.).
• Develop content as an input for DIAL research agenda and communications channels (blog posts, social media).
• Stay up-to-date on development, technology, and data for development news and provide these insights and updates to the relevant DIAL team on a regular basis.
• Lead research projects to answer key learning questions.
• Help monitor secondary data sources for important updates to areas of interest to DIAL (e.g., access rates, gender issues, regulatory changes, etc.).
• Additional support tasks as needed.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a graduate degree program or have graduated within the past year from a graduate degree program.
• Strong research skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Interest in innovative ways to communicate technically complex materials.
• Demonstrated interest and experience in ICT and digital services in developing markets preferred.
• Be responsible, flexible, hard-working and committed to the mission of DIAL.
• Fun, friendly and collaborative.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be able to work from Washington, DC.
• Must be available to work at least 15 hours per week over a 10 week period.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
• Ability to meet regular attendance/tardiness policy.
Apply at: https://unitednationsfoundation.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/7LasH9Wvhz?