|Organization Name||:||Asia Injury Prevention Foundation|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Job announcement –Finance, Administration, Human Resources Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Starting date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 31 March 2019
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment; public awareness campaigns; school-based and targeted population campaigns; technical assistance, particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation. AIP Foundation has a 40-person staff with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Bangkok, Thailand; and Chengdu, China. For additional information, please visit www.aip-foundation.org
The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager is a key member of the organization and reporting directly to the CEO. You will oversee the financial, administrative and human resources operations of the organization.
• Coordinate e accounting operations, financial reporting, planning, budget management and accounting procedures and internal controls.
• Constantly improve internal financial policies and systems to increase operational capacity and ensure adherence to all relevant regulations.
• Ensure compliance with donor financial regulations, and appropriate financial control in compliance with relevant country legislation.
• Coordinate with the development and program teams to prepare budgets and financial forms for new grant applications.
• Review financial reports to donors and prepare financial reports to Board of Directors.
• Liaise with external auditors for annual audits and tax filing.
Human Resources (HR):
• Provide human resources plan in conjunction with the organization’s strategy.
• Control all tasks of HR functions such as monthly payroll, insurances including Social, Health Unemployment insurance.
• Manage labor contracts, other labor related documents on expiration, renewal, adjustments
• Ensure legal compliance with local regulations in each country, and update staff handbook.
• Manage all office facilities including IT, furniture and fixtures, office security, office equipment & machinery, general office safety and staff safety, follows up renewal of office rental contracts.
• Work with country offices for office licenses and organization reports with government agencies.
• Be responsible for making visas, resident cards, work permits for staff or guests (if any).
• Bachelor’s degree required; member of professional accounting association is preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience, INGO experience is preferred.
• Good verbal and written English and Vietnamese communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please submit resume and cover letter in one PDF file to
• All applications will be carefully vetted including working history and background checks.
• Applications are due as above. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Email id: jobsvietnam(at)aipf-vietnam.org