|Organization Name||:||Transparency International (TI)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Application Closing Date - 24 Mar 2019
Job Start Date - As soon as possible
Duration - 1 year, with the possibility of extension
Pay Scale - MidiJob (up to EUR 850 per month)
Location - Berlin, Germany
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. In collaboration with more than 100 chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, TI raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in government, business and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to tackle it.
Main function: Provision of administrative assistance for travel management.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Work hours: Part-time (approx. 20 hours per week, distribution of hours to be agreed)
Duration: limited for 1 year, with the possibility of extension
Remuneration: Midi-Job (max. EUR 850 per month)
Location: TI-Secretariat (TI-S), Berlin/Germany
• Assist in the coordination of flights, accommodation, ground transportation, and on-site arrangements for business trips and general organization travel by researching travel options and using the most cost and time effective options including direct booking
• Verify expected costs with travel budgets available
• Communication with affiliated travel agencies, insurance companies and other relevant service providers
• Review and processing of invoices and Travel Cost Reimbursement (TCR) claims
• Support in the management, reconciliation and transaction processing of the corporate travel credit card
• Provide guidance to staff on travel, credit card, petty cash and insurance related matters
• Help maintain TI-S guidelines and forms for central travel coordination
• General administrative assistance in day-to-day operations of the Finance Team, if needed
Knowledge, experience and skills:
• Background in social sciences, business administration or other relevant fields
• First experience in travel coordination and financial management desirable
• Knowledge and experience of German legislation on travel allowances desirable
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
• Good MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
• Knowledge of Microsoft Navision and travel management modules an advantage
• Professional language proficiency in English (working language of the organization) as well as good knowledge of German required; additional languages, in particular Arabic, French and/or Spanish, an advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with both colleagues and external partners
• High level of flexibility and adaptability as well as client and service orientation
• Interest in anti-corruption work and commitment to the values and principles of Transparency International
Qualified candidates should submit, preferably via email, a cover letter (mentioning the origin of the application) and CV in English (in one pdf-file) to: TravelManagementAssistantJob@transparency.org
Deadline for applications is Sunday, 24 March 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and that due to the high volume of applications it is unfortunately not possible to provide individualized feedback.
To learn more about Transparency International, please visit our website at www.transparency.org
The international fight against corruption needs your expertise, your skills and experience, and your passion for social justice.
From our secretariat in Berlin and in more than 100 national chapters, Transparency International seeks professionals and volunteers with exceptional talent and commitment to join our efforts and make a contribution to a better world.
Job Email id: TravelManagementAssistantJob(at)transparency.org