|Organization Name||:||UNDP - United Nations Development Programme|
|Location||:||Colombo, SRI LANKA|
|Apply email||:||To apply please access UNDP Jobs site http://jobs.undp.org.|
The Knowledge Management and Operations Analyst is a 12 Months full-time position responsible for the following tasks: 1. Analysis: Conduct or commission desktop analyses of various topics and policy issues pertaining to official development aid (ODA) under the guidance of the Head of Secretariat. In conducting or commissioning this work, the Analyst will leverage existing knowledge within the DPs and where relevant other stakeholders by conducting interviews with relevant DP staff and collecting existing relevant documentation.
- Establish and maintain a DP web based knowledge platform liaising closely with all concerned DPs and Govt;
- Support to increased awareness of DPs mandate and goals through production and dissemination of information, within the DP community and in the general public as needed;
- In coordination with supervisor, development and preparation of materials for analysis, awareness-raising including briefing materials and press releases;
- Organization of knowledge-sharing, advocacy, outreach promotional events;
- Maintenance of information database, Social media and photo library;
- Research and retrieval of statistical data from internal and external sources and provide DPs with updated data analysis and knowledge sharing.
2. Data collection and presentation: The Knowledge Management and Operations Officer will have a key role in facilitating ongoing exchange of information among DPs and working with External Resources Department (ERD) to establish and maintain an online information management system that is accessible to all DPs, GoSL and Civil Society of all the activities undertaken by DPs by thematic area. In creating and maintaining this system, the Secretariat will mobilize the collaboration of DPs and consider efficient ways to meet GoSL and International Aid Transparency Initiative - IATI standards. In addition, the Analyst will take a lead role in the innovative presentation of data in multiple formats for different audiences under the guidance of the Head of Secretariat.
- Proactive Identification and promotion of different systems and applications for optimal content management, knowledge management and sharing, information provision;
- Ensure that information and data from the DPs are captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner.
3. Pro active Operational support: The Knowledge Management and Operations Officer will support the Head of Secretariat in the organization of meetings and events, reporting to members on minutes of meetings, and information sharing on meeting, events and other operational matters.