Jakarta: A new earthquake measuring 6.2 magnitude in the Richter Scale struck Indonesia's Lombok region on Thursday afternoon, triggering panic.
New York: Following the magnitude 7 earthquake which rocked the Indonesian island of Lombok at the weekend, more than 130 aftershocks have been felt with some villages being turned into & ...
Sydney: The entire state of New South Wales in Australia is affected by drought, its government has said on Wednesday.
New York: Calling 2017 “the first year in human history” that more electricity was generated globally from the sun, than oil, gas and coal combined, Erik Solheim, Executive Di ...
New York: An international team of scientists has published a study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) showing that even if the carbon emission reductions called fo ...
Jakarta: The toll in the Lombok earthquake in Indonesia has touched 91, reports said on Monday.
Jakarta: At least 82 people were killed as a powerful quake measuring 6.9 on the Richter Scale hit Indonesian Island of Lombok, media reports said on Monday.
London: The average temperature in Europe is on the rise and could soon reach a new high, experts have warned.
New York: Farmers living on the Indian Ocean Comoros archipelago are being supported through a UN Development Programme (UNDP) initiative, to adapt to climate change in an effort to ensur ...
- Lombok earthquake: At least 16 dead, more than 500 rescued
- 8 dead in California wildfires, erratic winds helping fire to spread, say firefighters
- Rohingya encroachment aiding landslides in Bangladesh, says Minister
- India: Centre for Science and Environment study finds the growth in sale of unapproved GM foods
- Hyperloop gains traction worldwide