Tallahassee: At least one person was killed as Hurricane Micheal made landfall in Florida on Wednesday, reports said.
Tallahassee: Residents in Florida have been warned of an 'extremely dangerous' category 4 storm, Hurricane Michael, which is due to make landfall later in the day.
Port-Au-Prince: An earthquake measuring 5.9 on the Richter Scale hit northwest coast of Haiti on Saturday, killing at least 11 people, media reports said.
New York, Rescue workers are still trying to reach areas of Sulawesi in Indonesia affected by an earthquake and tsunami, UN humanitarians said on Monday, noting that more than 840 people ...
Jakarta: An earthquake of magnitude 6.0 on the Richter Scale hit Indonesia's Sumba island on Tuesday, officials said.
Jakarta: Rescuers continued to search for survivors in the Indonesian city of Palu which was badly hit by a 7.5 earthquake and a tsunami on Friday.
Jakarta: An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter Scale hit central Sulawesi in Indonesia on Friday, officials said.
New York, If there was one issue that was a recurrent theme on Tuesday on the first day of the United Nations General Assembly's annual general debate, it was the potentially ca ...
New York, Secretary-General António Guterres said on Monday that he was saddened by the “loss of life and extensive destruction” caused by Typhoon Mangkhut across the P ...
- Space X names Japanese businessman Yusaku Maezawa as its first passenger to space
- Now is a ‘pivotal time for climate action’ says UN chief, looking to ozone layer gains
- Philippines: Typhoon Mangkhut to make landfall on Saturday; thousands evacuate homes
- Devastating storms like Hurricane Florence ‘unusual this far north’: UN weather agency
- ‘Great Pacific Garbage Patch’ clean-up project launches trial run: UN Environment