New York, Sept 28 (JEN) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India's growth rate has dipped to 5%.
New York, Sept 28 (IBNS): In the last four and a half years, 50 million people have joined the ranks of the middle class while the average gross domestic product (GDP) rate has remained at ...
- Pakistani economist doubtful of China's role in its economy, bats for improved India ties
- As booming digital economy sprints past poor countries, UN report urges closing investment divide
- World Bank sees improving global economy despite 'substantial' risks
- Chinese loans: lessons for developing countries joining OBOR
- Panama’s financial reform agenda must prioritize combating tax evasion – UN expert