Washington, Oct 1 (JEN) Differences among the Republican lawmakers in the House and the Democrats in the Senate over the spending over President Obamaâ€™s signature health care law, led ...
New York, Sept 28 (JEN) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India's growth rate has dipped to 5%.
New York, Sept 28 (IBNS): In the last four and a half years, 50 million people have joined the ranks of the middle class while the average gross domestic product (GDP) rate has remained at ...
- National policies can offset impact of joblessness caused by market competition – UN partner report
- Cost of renewables fell in 2017, lowering global investment in clean energy – UN
- UN General Assembly creates International Day for small, medium-sized enterprises
- Smarter use of natural resources can inject $2 trillion into global economy by 2015 -UN
- Financial speculation led to unsustainable global housing crisis, UN expert says