London, Feb 22 (Sputnik/UNI) The UK departure from the European Union will not put an end to the troubles facing the country’s workers, who will be the first to bear the brunt of a ...
Washington: The US government has expressed its concern over the Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena's decision of dissolving the Parliament on Friday.
London: The United Kingdom has accused Russia's military intelligence service, GRU, of carrying out four high profile cyber attacks across the globe.
New York, United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May warned world leaders at the United Nations on Wednesday that only global cooperation can tackle global challenges such as climate ...
London: Britain must find a sweet spot of convergence with India by addressing core issues like student visa, opportunites for skilled professionals from the Asian giant in the UK and fac ...
Washington: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced his government's decision to quit the Iran nuclear deal.
Washington: US President Donald Trump is all set to announce his decision on the Iran nuclear deal on Tuesday.
London/Washington: As the deadline for US' severance from the Iran deal is coming nearer, British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Boris Johnson, has urged his ...
Moscow/Washington: Russia has warned the US over launching air strikes in Syria, saying that it could trigger a war between the two countries.
- Syria chemical attack: US says all options are on the table
- Skripal poisoning: Australia, Canada join 20 other nations in expelling Russian diplomats
- White House lends support to UK on Russian diplomats' expulsion
- Britain to expel 23 Russian diplomats
- Encouraged by proposed DPRK-US talks, Guterres reiterates support for peaceful denuclearization of Korean Peninsula