Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un commenced his China visit from Tuesday.
Washington: US President Donald Trump has said his next meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is likely to take place in 2019.
Washington: U.S. State Department on Sunday said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had 'productive discussions' with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during their meeting in Pyongyang ...
Pyongyang: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang on Sunday.
New York, The United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, on Thursday welcomed the outcome of the third inter-Korean summit this year, and the “important agreements&rd ...
Washinton: The White House on Monday confirmed that US President Donald Trump has received a letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, urging a second meeting between the two.
Washington: US President Donald Trump accused China of putting pressure on North Korea and halting bilateral progress.
New York: With an aim of establishing fully verified denuclearization of North Korea, the US government has appointed Steve Biegun as the country's special representative for North Ko ...
Washington/Pyongyang: Showering lavish praise, US President Donald Trump has thanked North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for the latter's 'kind action', hours after remains of US ...
- Korean denuclearisation: Trump says no time limit, to not rush Kim Jong-un
- Kim Jong-un praises Donald Trump in new note, says looking forward to their next meeting
- US state secretary Mike Pompeo to leave for North Korea on Thursday: White House
- Winds of change in denuclearization for North Korea, says expert
- Kim Jong Un visits China, meets Xi Jinping