Washington: Days after pulling out of the much debated Iran nuclear deal, Washington has slapped new sanctions on six people and three companies with alleged links to Iran's elite mil ...
Washington: Former US President Barack Obama has criticised his successor Donald Trump's decision to pull the country out of the Iran nuclear deal, which was signed in 2015.
Washington: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced his government's decision to quit the Iran nuclear deal.
London/Washington: As the deadline for US' severance from the Iran deal is coming nearer, British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Boris Johnson, has urged his ...
Tehran: Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has come down hard on US' allies in the Middle East for allegedly supporting several terrorist groups in the region.
New York: A group of United Nations human rights experts have called on Iran to annul the death sentence against a prisoner citing serious concerns that he was tortured in detention and d ...
Riyadh: The fact that Israel enjoys a wide range of support from Saudi Arabia shouldn't come a surprise to anyone. Both the nations have displayed enough camaraderie in front of the w ...
Islamabad: Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif on Monday invited Pakistan and China to participate in its Chabahar project, according to Pakistani daily Dawn News.
New York: Iran is implementing a series of commitments under the nuclear agreement reached with key countries in 2015, the head of the United Nations nuclear energy agency said Monday.
- UN chief welcomes second anniversary of ‘Implementation Day’ for Iran nuclear deal
- In wake of violent protests in Iran, UN Security Council meets to take stock of situation
- In Iran, UN aid chief expresses readiness to support post-quake relief efforts
- UN ready to assist response efforts following quake in Iran and Iraq, says Guterres
- In Tehran, UN atomic chief says Iran implementing nuclear-related commitments