Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is a development and social sector news portal which aims to cater to other mainstream media as well with its content. The site is supported by some like-minded media professionals who have been reporting on issues like health, environment, human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender, poverty, economy, etc. for over two decades now. JEN aims to highlight all news- both negative and positive- which are related to our lives and livelihood and can enrich readers on the pressing global issues.
JEN would feature all the news that must be read so that you can act as agents of change for a just earth.
If you want to support the site and thus help socially relevant and in-depth stories to reach out to the wider audience worldwide, We would use your contribution for good journalism and also update you on what we did with your assistance.
Even a very small contribution from you can make a change in the world of communications.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for contribution details and methods of payment. We have an online option too.
- World Bank provides $700 million to improve primary education in Bangladesh
- Aid has not reached ‘a single soul’ in Syria’s besieged areas in December, says UN advisor
- UN tribunal for former Yugoslavia leaves behind culture of accountability, says Guterres
- Security Council renews Syrian cross-border relief convoys amid ongoing challenges for aid workers
- Ukraine: UN agencies stepping up aid to most vulnerable as temperatures plummet