Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is a humanitarian news portal run by a group of journalists from various parts of the world who felt the need for a portal and news hub exclusively for news that matter for a world where justice prevails.
We are focussing on global aspects of health, environment, human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender, poverty, economy, etc. on this site besides geo-politics and reports from conflict zones.
Our aim is to highlight the news - both negative and positive- which are related to our lives and livelihood, which enrich readers on the pressing global issues. JEN would feature all the news that must be read to act as agents of change for a just earth.
- Aid has not reached ‘a single soul’ in Syria’s besieged areas in December, says UN advisor
- UN tribunal for former Yugoslavia leaves behind culture of accountability, says Guterres
- Security Council renews Syrian cross-border relief convoys amid ongoing challenges for aid workers
- Ukraine: UN agencies stepping up aid to most vulnerable as temperatures plummet
- With ‘so much at stake’ in crisis-torn South Sudan, UN and partners launch $1.72 billion appeal