Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is a humanitarian news portal run by a group of journalists from various parts of the world who felt the need for a portal and news hub exclusively for news that matter for a world where justice prevails.
We are focussing on global aspects of health, environment, human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender, poverty, economy, etc. on this site besides geo-politics and reports from conflict zones.
Our aim is to highlight the news - both negative and positive- which are related to our lives and livelihood, which enrich readers on the pressing global issues. JEN would feature all the news that must be read to act as agents of change for a just earth.
- UN emergency response fund reaches annual goal of $450 million, but more needed
- Central African Republic: More aid needed amid deteriorating security, UN relief official warns
- As Rohingya crisis continues, UNICEF seeks funds to reach 720,000 children in need
- Amid 'critical' resource shortage, UN agency cuts food rations for refugees in Kenya
- In Bangladesh, UN food relief agency chief urges support amid massive Rohingya influx